Due to the success of our London Construction and M&E branches, we are looking to recruit a Recruitment Consultant to the team in Twickenham.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is keen to develop their career within a well-established and expanding business. Fast track career development will be unlimited for the right candidate, as well as first class training, with the opportunity to attain an recognised Industry REC qualification.
This is a full time position working 8am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, salary is dependent on experience. An excellent benefits package is on offer, together with a progressive career path.
- B2B Sales / recruitment experience is essential
- A background in supplying high volume, temporary staff would be beneficial, as would knowledge of the construction industry
- The chance to work with one of the largest privately owned recruitment agencies in the UK
- Excellent career opportunities
- First class training and the opportunity to gain the REC Certificate in Recruitment Practice.
- Excellent starting package, uncapped bonus scheme and flexible benefits
- Annual awards conference
- Regular business unit incentives
- Flexible Benefits such as Childcare Vouchers, Bike to Work Scheme, Healthplan, Subsidised IRP Membership, Holiday Purchase Scheme, Access To Discount Web Portal
- Employee referral scheme
- Using sales, business development, marketing and networking techniques to attract client business
- Understanding market trends in order to maximise revenue
- Maintaining an awareness of market competition and undertaking competitor analysis on a regular basis
- Attending client meetings to ensure customer needs are understood and met
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and potential employers
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work with a view to matching the candidate to client requirements.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of a job, ensuring you have managed candidate expectations and buy-in for the position
- Negotiating and acting as a liaison between client and candidate to ensure needs of both are met
- Providing the highest standard of customer service to potential and existing customers and candidates
- Processing payroll compliantly and within set time frames (if applicable)
- Completing structured registrations with potential candidates
- Ensuring suitable business leads are obtained and worked on (if not by you then a colleague)
- Obtaining references on all candidates to ensure accuracy of work history and suitability
- Recording all recruitment activity on our CRM software accurately and in detail
- Adhering to the branch procedures and ensuring that both electronic and paper based files are kept up to date and compliant
- Successfully achieving KPI's set by Manager
- Positive attitude
- Highly driven
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Team player
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent networking and influencing skills
- Excellent, proven Customer Service skills
For more information or to apply, please send your CV to Daniel Keen, Branch Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.