Due to the success of our London Construction branch, we are looking at recruiting a Recruitment Consultant to the team in Twickenham.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is keen to develop their career within a well-established and expanding business. Fast track career development will be unlimited for the right candidate, as well as first class training, and the opportunity to attain the recognised Industry REC qualification.
Salary is dependent on experience working full time 8am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Excellent benefits package on offer together with a progressive career path.
- B2B Sales / recruitment experience is essential
- Background in supplying high volume, temporary staff is beneficial
- Knowledge of the construction industry would be highly advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent networking and influencing skills
- You will be joining one of the largest privately owned recruitment agencies in the UK
- Excellent career opportunities
- First class training and the opportunity to gain the industry
- Rewarded with an excellent starting package, uncapped bonus scheme and flexible benefits
- Annual awards conference
- Regular business unit incentives
- Flexible Benefits such as Childcare Vouchers, Bike to Work Scheme, Healthplan, Subsidised IRP Membership, Holiday Purchase Scheme, Access To Discount Web Portal
- Employee referral scheme
- Industry recognised REC qualification
- Automatic enrolment into our Group Pension Scheme after qualifying period
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques as well as networking in order to attract business from client organisations
- Understanding market trends in order to maximise revenue
- Maintain an awareness of market competition and undertake competitor analysis on a regular basis
- Attend client visits and meetings to ensure customer needs are understood and met
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and potential employers
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work with a view to match candidate to client requirements.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of a job ensuring you have managed candidate expectations and buy in for the position
- Negotiating and acting as a liaison between client and candidate to ensure both candidate and client needs are met
- Provide the highest standard of customer service to potential and existing customers and candidates
- Process payroll compliantly and within set time frames (if applicable)
- Complete structured registrations with potential candidates identifying suitable business leads are obtained and worked on (if not by you then a colleague)
- Ensure that references are obtained on all candidates to ensure accuracy of work history and suitability
- Ensure all recruitment activity is recorded on our computer software accurately and in detail
- Adhere to the branch procedures and ensure both electronic and paper based files are kept up to date and compliant
- Successfully achieve KPI's set by Manager
- Positive attitude
- Highly driven
- Ability to work by own initiative
- Team player
- Ability to work in high pressured environment
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Excellent proven Customer Service
For more information or to apply please send your CV to Daniel Keen, Branch Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.