Meridian Business Support are one of the UK's leading and largest independent Recruitment Consultancies. Established in 1989 and operating from approximately 80 branches, we are a talented team of specialists who recruit within seven vertical markets.
Due to continued expansion we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our successful Cheltenham health office. Focusing upon the temporary health market within the local and surrounding area, you will be involved with the full 360 degree recruitment cycle, from sourcing candidates and processing payroll; through to business development, client meetings, and marketing our services within the local area. We look for recruiters and sales professionals who enjoy working within a fast-paced, target-driven environment. We want people who enjoy the challenges and rewards of working within recruitment sales, and those who are keen to build their long-term career within a company.
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities
- Building a partnership with new and existing clients
- Networking from the current database
- Achieving revenue and KPI targets
- Arrange appointments with key decision makers
- On site visits are carried out to gain information with a view to creating business opportunities
- Face to Face presentations with prospective clients
- Sourcing and screening candidates
- Proven Recruitment experience is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent networking and influencing skills
- Must have full UK driving licence
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive basic salaries in line with your experience
- Generous uncapped bonus schemes, which you can earn on from day one
- Flexible Benefits such as Childcare Vouchers, Bike to Work Scheme, Healthplan, Subsidised IRP Membership, Holiday Purchase Scheme, Access To Discount Web Portal
To apply for this role please forward your CV to Hannah Macfarlane firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.