Meridian Business Support are currently looking to recruit an Experienced Recruitment Consultant for our Birmingham City Centre office.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques as well as networking in order to attract business from client organisations
- Understand market trends in order to maximise margin percentage
- Maintain an awareness of market competition and undertake competitor analysis on a regular basis
- Attend client visits and meetings to ensure customer needs are understood and met
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and potential employers
- Headhunting identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work with a view to match candidate to client requirements
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of a job ensuring you have managed candidate expectations and buy in for the position
- Negotiating and acting as a liaison between client and candidate to ensure both candidate and client needs are met
- Process payroll within set time frames
If you are interested, please contact Debbie Harris on 0121 633 6690.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.