We are looking for a talented and experienced Recruitment Branch Manager to develop and head up our Liverpool Office and Professional team based in Rodney Street.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced recruitment professional who is looking to take on a fresh challenge with one of the industries market leaders.
Salary: £ Negotiable DOE + Profit Share + Car Allowance + Additional Benefits
Are you an experienced recruitment professional?
Do you want to work for a business that's committed to its employees?
Wondering what it is like to join one of the UK's leading independent recruitment agencies?
We are looking to hire you if you're an experienced Manager committed to maximising Branch Gross Margin and Branch Net Profit through consistent new business sales and existing client business development.
You'll take full responsibility for the delivery and development of your branch P & L and your entire team. At the same time, you'll handle client relationships, selling at a senior level and maintaining internal recruitment at your branch location.
You will be responsible for high levels of branch customer service to ensure SLA's and KPI's are consistently achieved.
You'll be the inspiration behind your branch team, setting clear objectives and monitoring results, developing an energetic working environment.
What will your duties be as Branch Manager:-
- To win new branch business by driving the sales activity through sales conversion, dealing only with Decision Makers and Hiring Managers within the market sectors your branch operates in
- Develop and implement the branch sales strategy both short and long term
- Responsible for creating a vibrant and dynamic working environment for your team
- Take responsibility for branch targets, budgets, P&L and SLAs
- Lead and monitor the team's delivery and share best practice recruitment processes
- Lead Recruitment Consultants to ensure customer satisfaction at all times
- Liaise with senior contacts to develop and maintain good client relationships
- Ensure continued candidate attraction, on both a temp and perm basis.
- Identify process improvements through regular reviews and feedback
- Committed to the development of direct reports
- Promote a strong brand locally
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned, multi-sector recruitment companies in the UK.
In 2014 Meridian celebrated 25 successful years in the recruitment industry. Meridian has an extensive network of 58 branches nationwide, providing over 5,500 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year. Employing over 300 direct staff Meridian fills in excess of 300,000 bookings every year successfully supplying to over 2000 UK and International companies.
Through Hub and Spoke capability our branch network covers most of the major towns and cities in the UK, giving us extensive reach across the whole of the country. Meridian has clear and demonstrable expertise in all delivery models, from Ad-Hoc Supply to Preferred Supplier, Master Vendor and Managed Service solutions at single and multiple sites.
We pride ourselves on being a service-led organisation. This is how we are able to differentiate within a very competitive industry and gain our unique position by offering tailor made recruitment specialist solutions.
Our professional service ensures that we retain and grow our healthy client and candidate base, which results in high levels of repeat business and we are fully committed to placing the right candidate in the right job.