Recruitment Branch Manager - Industrial Sector
Up to £32,000 plus Car Allowance, Bonus & Benefits
Based in our Cardiff office
We are one of the UK's leading and largest independent Recruitment Consultancies. Established in 1989 and operating from approximately 66 branches, we are a talented team of specialists who recruit within seven vertical markets. We are currently seeking a strong leader to take responsibility for our Cardiff Industrial branch. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Manager who is seeking a new challenge and is keen to make a real difference.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Identify and secure new temp and perm opportunities within the industrial market, whilst continually developing and implementing your business strategy.
* Recruit, retain and develop quality staff within the branch.
* Monitor the performance and skills of all staff, ensuring their maximum contribution to the success of the branch.
* Ensure that all the members of the branch provide the highest standard of professionalism to clients and candidates.
* Actively seek ways to develop, learn and implement best practice processes and procedures to continually improve the performance of the branch.
* Act as an ambassador for Meridian Business Support brand.
The ideal candidate will have supervisory experience within the Recruitment industry.
* Knowledge of the Industrial market is desirable
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent networking and influencing skills
What you'll get in return:
* You will be joining a progressive and forward thinking business
* First class training and ongoing support
* Rewarded with an excellent starting package, uncapped bonus scheme and flexible benefits
* Excellent career opportunities