Recruitment Branch Manager - Industrial Sector
Up to £32,000 plus Car Allowance, Bonus & Benefits
Based in our Newcastle City Centre office
We are one of the UK's leading and largest independent Recruitment Consultancies. Established in 1989 and operating from approximately 66 branches, we are a talented team of specialists who recruit within seven vertical markets. We are currently seeking a strong leader to take responsibility for our Newcastle Industrial branch. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Manager who is seeking a new challenge and is keen to make a real difference.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Identify and secure new temp and perm opportunities within the industrial market, whilst continually developing and implementing your business strategy.
* Recruit, retain and develop quality staff within the branch.
* Monitor the performance and skills of all staff, ensuring their maximum contribution to the success of the branch.
* Ensure that all the members of the branch provide the highest standard of professionalism to clients and candidates.
* Actively seek ways to develop, learn and implement best practice processes and procedures to continually improve the performance of the branch.
* Act as an ambassador for Meridian Business Support brand.
The ideal candidate will have supervisory experience within the Recruitment industry.
* Knowledge of the Industrial market is desirable
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent networking and influencing skills
What you'll get in return:
* You will be joining a progressive and forward thinking business
* First class training and ongoing support
* Rewarded with an excellent starting package, uncapped bonus scheme and flexible benefits
* Excellent career opportunities