Recruiting and Human Resources Manager
Recruiting & HR Manager will support expansions into new facilities, including staff augmentation for newly purchased and opened Warehouse in Birmingham, United Kingdom. This is a time of exciting change and growth for the company as we gear up for internal and external expansion, and continued business growth in the UK and internationally.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for all HR and operational activities throughout the business
* Lead all recruiting efforts, independently or in part of team-led interviews
* Manage a geographically disperse team
* Get the business certified member in Investor in people, diversity……. Etc.
* Assist business stake-holders with the growth of the business and identifying business personnel and recruiting needs
* Develop from scratch HR & Recruiting company guidelines.
* Management, mentoring and professional development of all staff
Qualifications & Specifications:
* A strong background with recruitment
* A proven track record of "deal-closing" with candidates, and to prioritize appropriately and deliver to tight deadlines whilst ensuring all Recruitment & HR activities adhered to best practice, employment legislation.
* Able to lead, develop, and inspire teams to perform; excellent relationship building skills and the ability to liaise with diverse and geographically disperse teams.
* Strong Business acumen and understanding of legal employment rights.
* 3-5 years of Recruiting and HR experience.
08.00 - 17.30 Monday - Friday
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.