Fantastic opportunity to join a well established and growing company. Our client is a provider of product wrappers to the investment market, and they are looking for a Reconciliation and Control Team Leader
The purpose of this role is to maintain and enhance service excellence to our clients and customers through delivery of and achieving SLAs. This includes BAU work pertaining to settlement and treasury services for both the nominees and the customers. Also to support the continual development of a team of administrators through performance management techniques, motivating and promoting employees in recognition of their achievements, either on an individual or team basis. Challenging current methodology to achieve effective work flow and maximising operational efficiencies.
Responsibility for overseeing and help run and maintain the core team processes, including daily cash settlement, ad-hoc cash settlement, cash issue investigation, payment input, liaison with fund managers regarding cash/unit issues, cash account reconciliation, unit reconciliation for all three nominee companies, consistencies against procedures, process checking and error control
The Team Leader will be jointly responsible for the line management of the team, and as a role model demonstrating behaviours aligned to the company core values, to maximise team performance in delivering an outstanding service in line with agreed key performance indicators. In addition, deputise when required for the Line Manager.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Investment knowledge
- Experience in a similar role
- Understanding of Product Range
- Understanding of FCA regulations
- Excellent drive with ability to work unsupervised under own initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure, and too tight deadlines
- Strong CASS Knowledge and in particular around CASS 6 to CASS 10
- Investment Operations Certificate (IOC) or equivalent industry recognised qualification
- Strong understanding of the concept of a wrap provider
- PC Literate, in particular MS Office Products
This is a full-time role offering a salary circa £25,000-£35,000(dependant on skills and experience) Benefits include holiday, pension, health care and much more.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 to apply and find out more or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.