We require a flexible candidate who can multi-task for an on-going opportunity on the outskirts of Exeter. You will be the face of the business dealing with reception duties as well as being the "go to" person for all facilities related requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a dynamic organisation.
- To be the first point of contact for all UK phone enquiries and to deal with customers in a professional, efficient and friendly manner
- Taking bookings for the Board / Meeting Room
- Preparing and ensuring the Board / Meeting Rooms are clean and tidy ready for the next user and merchandise is available if required. Ensure the company Video is turned on every morning and switched off every evening
- Ensuring tea / coffee making facilities are replenished and milk / water is in the fridge.
- Organising buffets for visitors and pizzas for monthly office updates,
- Meet and greet visitors in a professional and friendly manner and notify the appropriate member of staff that their guests have arrived
- Offering visitors / guests refreshments on arrival
- To ensure visitors / guests are signed in and visitor badges are given (with lanyards)
- Ensuring the Welcome Screen is updated with visitor names (if no visitors, use the "Home" Screen)
- To accurately complete hotel, flight and car park bookings following receipt of authorised requests. Ensuring all booking confirmations are sent to the relevant employee and credit card receipts are collated
- To ensure all hotel accommodation bookings are of a suitable standard and that budgetary costs are achieved at all times.
- To ensure pre-payment of hotel accommodation, flights and car parking is approved and payment made in advance of their use, maintaining control of budgeted costs at all times
- To collate the stationery order and to seek approval from the HR Manager on a fortnightly basis. Once approved, to order the authorised items and ensure distribution accordingly.
- To sort and distribute the incoming post and to frank the outgoing post accordingly
- To ensure "Night Service" is switched off when the business opens and turned on at close of business
- Responsible for the keeping the store room tidy and to carry out stock checks periodically
- To collate and distribute the weekly planner for the Management Team
- Monthly checking of credit card statement against receipts and pass to HR Manager for approval.
- Reception experience
- High quality customer service skills
- Experience working within an office support role
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience working within a confidential office environment
- Team player
- Able to prioritise workload
- Able to multi-task
Working Hours: 08.00-16.30 Monday to Thursday & 08.00-16.00 Friday. Lunch break of 30 minutes in duration (unpaid)
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.