Do you enjoy providing a customer experience that is second-to-none? Do you have excellent communication skills and a professional and friendly telephone manner? Would you welcome a busy, varied position, based in an excellent working environment?
If so, we are seeking a well-presented, professional & personable Part-time Receptionist to provide Front of House support on an ongoing, temporary basis to our client, based on the outskirts of Cheltenham.
Working 20 hours per week on a rota-basis, to include weekend cover, you will be the first point of contact for customers both face-to-face and on the telephone, upholding the company's reputation for excellent levels of service & professionalism.
This role is to commence ASAP and the 20 hours will be spread across business opening hours, which are 8am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday and 10am - 4pm on a Sunday. Applicants must be available to work the weekend dates as well as the week days.
You will work as part of a team in a bright, modern & spacious building and duties will include:
- Meeting & Greeting Customers
- Answering & directing calls
- Assisting with customer queries
- Booking appointments
- Serving refreshments
- Entering details on to the CRM system
- Typing of customer correspondence
- Dealing with incoming & outgoing post
- Assisting colleagues when required
- Any other ad-hoc duties as requested
- Excellent communication skills & a professional manner
- A positive & helpful nature
- Previous Reception/Front of House experience
- Accurate data entry skills & good levels of IT literacy
- Ability to use own initiative & a drive to provide the best levels of service to customers at all times
Staff parking is available and the location is also accessible via public transport
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.