On behalf of our Cheltenham-based client, we are seeking a Part-time Receptionist. This is a permanent position, working three full days per week, plus a half day on alternate Saturdays (every other weekend).
Two of the days worked during a week are required to be a Wednesday and Thursday, but our client is flexible with regard to which day is worked in addition to this, as long at it is a full day.
- The hours for the full days are 8.45am - 5.45pm, with one hour for lunch.
- The hours for alternate Saturdays are 8.45am - 1.15pm.
This is an urgent vacancy and ideally, applicants will be able to interview at short notice and be available to start with no more than 1 week of notice to give.
The role will involve meeting & greeting customers, face-to-face and applicants should be comfortable with both this and providing telephone-based customer service.
You will have excellent communication skills, be well presented and enjoy providing excellent levels of customer service at all times.
Duties will involve:
- Meeting & greeting customers
- Booking appointments & diary management
- Dealing with enquiries (face to face & telephone-based)
- Responding to email enquiries
- Resolving order queries/providing updates
- Updating internal CRM system
- General Administration, including filing
- Dealing with incoming & outgoing post
- Ordering stationery and other stock as required
- Face to face & telephone based Reception or Customer Service experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Good I.T skills, to include accurate data entry
- Good standard of education & literacy
- Positive, friendly & professional nature
The hourly rate for this position is £7.50, rising to £8.50 on successful completion of probationary period
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.