We are urgently seeking a bright, welcoming and well presented Receptionist to provide Part-time cover on a rota basis. Working as part of a very busy, but friendly team in an excellent working environment, you will be the first point of contact for visitors, as well as supporting other teams with administrative tasks and dealing with telephone enquiries.
The dates for December are shown below and applicants should be available and willing to cover all of these. There is no requirement for cover between the 23rd of December and the 1st of January, however there is a strong possibility that the role will recommence in the New Year.
Parking is available and the location is also on a bus route with buses arriving/departing approximately every 10 minutes.
This is a customer facing position and therefore appropriate business attire is required.
- Tuesday, 1st December
- Friday, 4th December
- Wednesday 9th December
- Thursday 10th December
- Friday 11th December
- Sunday 13th December
- Monday 14th December
- Tuesday 15th December
- Thursday 17th December
- Wednesday 23rd December
Week days will be either 8am - 6pm or 9am - 6pm and the Sunday shift will be 10am - 4pm.
Duties will include:
- Greeting visitors/customers and dealing with enquiries
- Answering and directing calls, dealing with queries or taking messages as appropriate
- Liaising with internal departments to resolve queries or provide updates to customers
- Booking appointments and diary management
- Responding to email enquiries
- Using in-house CRM system to log information
- General administration support as required
- Previous experience as a Receptionist
- Good I.T skills and a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly, professional and helpful manner
- Ability to work effectively in a demanding environment, prioritising workload
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.