Job Role: Receptionist
Hours of Work: 9am - 5.30pm with an hour for lunch between 12noon - 1pm
Based at: Washington
Duties: As the first point of contact to all visitors and callers you will be professional, smart, articulate and personable.
In addition, the successful candidate will possess:
- Experience of working in a front of house position.
- You will be responsible for receiving all incoming calls, transferring them quickly and efficiently to the relevant personnel or department.
- Receive all visitors to the Company ensuring all security and health and safety measures are followed.
- Receive and forward any incoming and outgoing mail.
- Organise and provide refreshments for guests and directors as and when required in conjunction with the Catering Manager.
- Provide administrative support to the Directors, Finance Department, Business Development Team (Marketing, Sales & Customer Service) and other departments as required.
- Competent computer skills across Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook are also essential
This is initially a role for 1 month with the possibility of permanent
Pay is £7-9ph
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.