On behalf of our Cheltenham-based client, we are seeking a positive, friendly & professional Administrator/Receptionist to fulfill an ongoing assignment. The ideal candidate will have experience of General Administration and providing Reception cover, including using a switchboard. In addition, you will be well-presented, have excellent communication skills and a helpful nature. Our client offers an excellent working environment, with on-site parking and a friendly, welcoming culture.
This is a full time, ongoing assignment and an immediate start is available.
There will be a requirement to provide cover at another local site, in the same capacity, so the successful candidate will require a driving licence.
The hourly rate for this position is £7.50, rising to £8.00 after 12 weeks.
Duties to include:
- Managing post - Sorting and distributing internally, collating outgoing mail & organising couriers as required
- Preparing items that require sending via courier & booking collection
- Ordering & monitoring stationary
- Photocopying, scanning, indexing & filing
- Meeting & greeting visitors & internal customers, welcoming them & ensuring any queries are dealt with and visitors are signed in & given a pass
- Operating the switchboard, answering & directing calls
- General Administration & Front of House support as required
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.