As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the board. You will be responsible to ensure that all receptionist duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Duties may include:
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Proven working experience in similar roles
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
- High organisational skills
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.