We are currently working with an established FM Company who have an immediate requirement for a permanent Reactive Engineer to work on a number of contracts in Nottingham and surrounding areas. Undertaking Reactive Electrical Maintenance on a number of busy retail contracts, this is an excellent opportunity for a fully qualified (time served/apprentice trained) Electrician to join a growing company.
- Working/Installing/reporting on single and three phase electrical installations.
- Completing all Internal and statutory required reports on a netbook to tight deadlines (NICEIC Reports & Certificates Electronic logbooks)
- Carrying out all Electrical Maintenance in a designated patch
- Portable Appliance Testing & reporting
- Fire Extinguisher testing & reporting
- Emergency lighting testing & reporting
- Fire Alarm testing - installation - fault finding - and reporting - refresh training can be offered within our team, but an understanding of fire alarm regulations/Installations would be expected
- Good practical skills and able to carry out all physical aspects of his or her job role
- Able to work alone and part of a team
Skills & Requirements:
- Time Served, Apprentice Trained Electrician (NVQ 2 & 3, City & Guilds 2330)
- City & Guilds 17th Edition
- Able to follow technical drawings, building plans and wiring diagrams
- Flexible approach
- Good analytically and evaluation skills
- Able to plan and organise own work, and motivate others that may be assisting
- Full, clean driving licence.
This is a permanent position, in return you can expect a competitive salary, door to door travel with a fully funded van, on-going training as needed and the opportunity to use your existing skills with a growing organisation.
If you have the relevant skills, experience and qualifications please apply by return as this is an immediate vacancy.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.