We are currently working with an established FM Company who have an immediate requirement for a permanent Reactive Engineer to work on a number of contracts in Notthinghamshire and surrounding areas. Undertaking Reactive Electrical Maintenance on a number of busy retail contracts, this is an excellent opportunity for a fully qualified (time served/apprentice trained) Electrician to join a growing company.
- Working/Installing/reporting on single and three phase electrical installations.
- Completing all Internal and statutory required reports on a netbook to tight deadlines (NICEIC Reports & Certificates Electronic logbooks)
- Carrying out all Electrical Maintenance in a designated patch
- Portable Appliance Testing & reporting
- Fire Extinguisher testing & reporting
- Emergency lighting testing & reporting
- Fire Alarm testing - installation - fault finding - and reporting - refresh training can be offered within our team, but an understanding of fire alarm regulations/Installations would be expected
- Good practical skills and able to carry out all physical aspects of his or her job role
- Able to work alone and part of a team
- Skills & Requirements:
- Time Served, Apprentice Trained Electrician (NVQ 2 & 3, City & Guilds 2330)
- City & Guilds 17th Edition
- Able to follow technical drawings, building plans and wiring diagrams
- Flexible approach
- Good analytically and evaluation skills
- Able to plan and organise own work, and motivate others that may be assisting
- Full, clean driving licence.If you have the relevant skills, experience and qualifications please apply by return as this is an immediate vacancy.
- This is a permanent position, in return you can expect a competitive salary, door to door travel with a fully funded van, on-going training as needed and the opportunity to use your existing skills with a growing organisation.
16.30 - 00.00 time & a half
00.00 - 8.00 double time
Sat 08.00 - 12.00 time and a half
Sat 12.00 -00.00 and all Sunday double time
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.