Our Client has built its reputation over more than 75 years. We maintain, install and manage a wide variety of environments nationwide. in pursuit of our vision to succeed by delivering a better experience.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Mobile Reactive Electrical Engineer to join our their expanding team on a dedicated contract covering the Home counties and Suffolk.
Fault finding, rectification, planned maintenance of single and three phase power, distribution boards LV/HV, emergency lighting, motors, BMS controls, variable speed drives, air handling units. First line response to the following air conditioning, boilers, pumps, pressurisation units, UPS, generators, fire alarm, security and access control systems, catering, water hygiene
Main Purpose of the Job
To manage and undertake all reactive attendances across a broad spectrum of Building Services Electrical equipment at multiple customer sites.
- Receive electronically PPM instructions and undertake all maintenance tasks in accordance with these instructions.
- Ensure all maintenance consumables are available and arrange replenishment of all items to ensure agreed stock levels are established.
- Complete all electronic and paper records such that an accurate Site Log Book record of all works remains on site for the Client's information and approval.
- Be able to undertake any diagnostic analysis that the whole system may require.
- Undertake a visual condition inspection of all installed equipment and submit a written report of any items that appear to jeopardise any aspects of reliability.
- Enter into dialogue with the Client's representative to ensure there are no outstanding issues and also to ensure the overall quality of service delivery.
- Carry out general maintenance and good housekeeping practices and plant room cleaning to ensure that the life expectancy of all installed equipment is maximised.
- Participate in Health & Safety Codes of Safe Working and other Environmental issues to ensure total compliance with all Health, Safety and Environmental Policy. Report any omissions or risks that might compromise a Safe Working Environment.
- Attend to all reasonable emergency call-out requests as speedily as possible and maintain good communications with the Client with the progress of all outstanding works.
- Make recommendations to the Area Supervisor on matters concerning continuous improvement and "adding value" that may improve the productivity, costs, quality of service delivery etc. of all work for which the Company has a responsibility.
- Complete all reactive maintenance tasks as generated by a centralised Helpdesk
- Complete as and when necessary any breakdowns.
- Respond to clients requests promptly.
- Maintain all site records and logbooks.
Call out rota and minimum 4 hours paid on 1st call, then all hours on subsequent call outs at the appropriate overtime rate - either time and a half or double time.
Travel time paid door to door less 45 mins each way
Overtime paid at
4.30 - 12pm - time and a half
12pm - 8am - double time
8am-12pm - time and half
12pm onwards - double time
City & Guilds Electrical discipline competency Parts 1 & 2 or equivalent Applicants must be 17th Edition
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.