RAMS Engineer - London Underground - Central London
Our client, London's Public Transportation provider, are looking for multiple experienced RAMS Engineer with Rail/LU experience to join them on a contract basis to join their infrastructure maintenance and operations programme in their Central London office to work on 09TS Train Data improvement and the Victoria Line Signalling Data Improvement projects.
This programme will transform how the business monitors and manages the network by sending data back to a position of command and control. This enables the business to change the way plans are created to manage the maintenance and operation of the London Underground network.
I am looking for candidates with a strong background working in a RAMS position within Rail/London Underground on Signalling and/or Rolling Stock projects. The successful candidate will support the deployment and development of the Predict & Prevent Programme's RAMS framework, carry out RAMS assessment reports to identify new opportunities to optimise present maintenance regimes and asset performance as well as conducting RAMS workshops including, but not limited to, FMEA, FMECA and HAZOP.
The ideal candidates for this role will be/have:
- 3-5 years experience in Systems and/or RAMS Engineering
- Competent in managing DRACAS/FRACAS process in complex system projects.
- Competent in facilitating workshops
- Experience of working on Signalling and/or Rolling Stock assets, preferably within Underground Metro Railways.
- Experience in optimising maintenance regimes and demonstrating ALARP is still achieved.
- Knowledge of EN50126, EN50128 and EN50129
- Experience in carrying out an array of RAMS studies.
- Knowledge of Reliability Centered Maintenance or equivalent methodologies.
- Competent in RAMS modelling tools such as Reliability Work Bench, or Fault Tree Plus
- Membership to appropriate institutions is preferred, e.g. IET or ImechE
- Strong Excel skills - Regular use of pivot tables and advanced
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an expanding team and significant player in Public Transportation, working on the some of the most renowned projects on the LU network.
For a confidential discussion on this role, please contact Darren Johnston on 0161 929 3804, or likewise please submit your CV to email@example.com.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.