I am looking for a Quotes Administrator to work for a first class organisation with excellent benefits.
Do you have proven ability to build and maintain rapport with customers along with sound IT skills - including Microsoft Office packages such as Excel, Word and Outlook, especially sufficient knowledge of Excel that allows for detailed reporting and analysis when required?
If you have mathematical accuracy and general competence with numbers I would like to hear from you.
The Job role
Working in a sub-team as a part of the wider Customer Services Team, the main purpose of the role is to provide support to customers and the Quotes Supervisor and to facilitate ease of information in both directions to enable the Company to gain more business on one-off quoted sales.
- Receive all incoming correspondence regarding customer and prospective customer quotes and collate all required information (e.g. check stock, calculate order values) to enable the accurate and timely production of quotes.
- Provide an excellent standard of customer service and reliable information to customers to generate new and repeat orders.
- Work closely and effectively with the Quotes/Deals Supervisor to get the required information to produce quotes and effectively secure orders.
- Accurately record quote information to allow future reporting and analysis of business lost and gained.
- When required contact customers to follow up on quotes provided, including relevant questioning and recording of reasons why the quote was not successful.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships to maximise profitability.
- Provide support to the Quotes/Deals Supervisor in adding agreed deals and terms to customer accounts and record information relating to this fully to keep accurate records.
- Provide assistance to the Customer Services Team when required, taking customer orders and answering queries and other appropriate tasks to ensure customers receive a consistent level of excellent service.
- Demonstrable understanding of how to handle customers and provide an excellent customer service.
- Proven ability to build and maintain rapport with customers.
- Sound IT skills - including Microsoft Office packages such as Excel, Word and Outlook, especially sufficient knowledge of Excel that allows for detailed reporting and analysis when required.
- Mathematical accuracy and general competence with numbers.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to use all media (telephone, print, email, internet) to provide info to customers.
- Excellent telephone manner with first class communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours on occasion if required.
Hours of Work: 9am - 5.30pm - Monday to Friday
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.