Quantity Surveyor/Cost Manager - Stevenage - Property & Assets
My client, one of the UK's leading property, residential and construction services group, are looking to expand and strengthen their Cost Management Business within their Property and Assets division, due to successful project wins and continuous demand for expert skills and knowledge.
My client is a highly reputable national business that is continuing to grow and corner the market by winning a variety or large projects and contracts within both the public and private sector. I am tasked with finding a number of ambitious and talented Quantity Surveyors/Cost Managers to join my clients established team based in Stevenage.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Impressive Quantity Surveying and Cost Management experience (2-8 years experience) working on commercial property and buildings projects.
- You will be commercially savvy and comfortable in front of clients.
- Technically strong with the ability to maximise efficiency, deliver high levels of quality and increase repeat business.
- An association with an industry professional body (RICS or CIOB).
- Will be able to work on projects ranging over £5m+.
- You will have strong knowledge of both NEC and JCT contracts.
My client values its employees and attracts the best local talent, by outlining market leading salaries/packages, encouraging career development and training, whilst prioritise a healthy work life balance.
This role will require the successful candidate to have a Full UK Driving License as this role will require travel across the regional office network and visits to key clients.
This is an outstanding opportunity to become an integral part of an expanding team and significant player in the UK's commercial property market, working on the some of the most exciting projects in UK currently, where career progression and development are the companies priority.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.