Quantity Surveyor - London
My client is a leading design and consultancy firm that works very closely with clients to deliver high-quality projects from design through to project management. My client is involved in prestigious projects within the highways, water, rail, energy and environmental sectors both nationally and internationally.
My client is currently looking to recruit Quantity Surveyors or all levels to be based out of their busy London office. This is due to natural growth and the recent success of winning new projects.
The right candidate will have past consultancy experience within quantity surveying and be able to demonstrate management skills of high value and complex contracts from a quantity surveying perspective.
- Ensuring projects progress without any delays through stakeholder liaison both internally and externally.
- Providing expert quantity surveying across key projects supporting Capital Programme Investment Delivery.
- Pricing model preparation and verification.
- Liaising with senior management and staff across different phases of projects to ensure projects are meeting required deadlines and projects are managed in accordance to relevant contract.
- Preparation of activity schedules, bills of quantities in accordance with methods of measurement.
- Presentation of tender and contract documentation, attending interviews, carrying out full tender analysis and comparisons through to preparing the recommendation report.
Qualifications and skills:
- Quantity Surveying or other relevant degree.
- Past experience in high value, multi-disciplinary project work contracts and forms of contracts such as NEC3 suite.
- Professional qualification or full membership of RICS or any other relevant Chartered Institute. (Desirable)
- Proven track record in making business decisions and reporting back to clients and stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity for anybody looking to take their career to the next level and to work for a consultancy that prides themselves on competitive salaries, constant employee development and ensuring staff maintain a healthy work life balance.
For a confidential discussion on the role call John Stocker on 0161 929 2287 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.