Location: Southminster, Essex
Section: Civil Engineering
Type: Contract 6 Months
My client, a multi-national Construction and Building Contractor, is looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor from a civil engineering background to join and provide support to a project team on a Contract Basis to work on a prestigious new build project based in the South East of England.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will oversee civil engineering works at a Nuclear Power Station site in Essex focussed on the Steelwork and Cladding Packages (both £10m+) for the development of a Reactor Building Weather Envelope.
The ideal candidate will have experience within a Civils background, will have worked on large Steelwork and Cladding Packages and will have been responsible for NEC 3 Contracts. The requirements for this role are as follows:
- Experienced Quantity Surveyor from a civil engineering background.
- Demonstrable experience of successful delivery of Industrial Building Envelope Projects (advantageous)
- Responsible for the contract, procurement and pricing of steelworks and cladding.
- Calculating, Budgeting and Ordering materials.
- Strong knowledge and experience of NEC 3 Contracts.
- Working on energy sites (desirable, but not essential).
For a confidential discussion on this role, please contact John Stocker on 0161 929 2287 or please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.