Position: Assembly Technician
Responsible to: Assembly Supervisor
- Responsible for assembling components into assemblies using mechanical hand tools.
- Responsible for assembling of electrical components into assemblies and instruments using mechanical hand tools and/or electrical tools.
- Responsible for the manufacture of electrical assemblies using a soldering iron.
- Responsible for the testing of assembled components/assemblies using standard or bespoke test equipment.
- Responsible for the vacuum leak testing of built assemblies and instruments.
- Responsible for the administration in relation to internal and customer documentation and to ensure that this conforms to the required specification.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with clients and other agents with whom the company has contact with.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with other members of the team to enable the sharing of information and clarity of understanding.
- Responsible for managing own time in the most time efficient way and prioritizing workload to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Work within company guidelines and policies to provide a consistent and professional approach.
- Perform ad hoc tasks in relation to job role as considered appropriate.
- Prepared to contribute to own learning and development of the role.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01952 457897
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.