Quality / Rework Technician x 3
£18,000 per annum
Castle Bromwich, Birmingham
The Quality / Rework Technician will be responsible for identifying Quality concerns on products and supporting the production of orders to ensure they meet the required standards and quality.
This role will also include elements of fault finding and reworking aspects of production.
As a Technician, you will be responsible for the:
- Support of prototype builds and ramp up of production
- Assist fault finding
- Manage any rework either as a consequence of a fault or a customer late change
- Manage late change introduction on reworks and stand-alone harness
- Control and release of harness including detection of potential problems
- Produce reports to the required standards detailing progress and adherence to defined objectives to defined objectives and / or proposals for improvement
- Understand customer requirements and analyse complaints
The ideal candidate for this role will have excellent understanding of quality standards and processes, reworks and change management processes.
This role will also require excellent communication skills, vehicle fault finding skills and the ability to read and interpret both harness drawing and design change instructions.
You will need to be prepared to work shifts.
If you have any questions about his role, please call Clare at Meridian on: 01782 272400
To Apply for this role, please forward your CV to: email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.