A growing manufacturer in Somerset is looking to recruit an experienced Quality Assurance Manager is this newly created role. It will be an ideal opportunity for an experienced Quality specialist to take over their entire QA function. It would be ideal if you had experience within either the pharmaceutical, FMCG or even the animal feed industry.
- Management of all QA functions.
- Overall management of QMS internal audits, CAPA, HACCP, food/feed safety.
- Overall responsibility for product positive release, product stability programmes, supplier approval, risk assessment of raw materials, APQRs, handling and trending of complaints, documentation management, qualification and validation (equipment, process, product and building).
- Trending (lab, aberrant and In Process Control results), CAPA management, continuous improvement.
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred.
- At least 2-3 years experience in QAM roles.
- ERP experience of benefit.
- A Qualified Person (pharmaceutical) is not a requirement but experience in this area is beneficial.
- Degree or equivalent in chemistry, microbiology or similar preferred
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package
Working Hours: 8.30 - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.