Quality Manager, Hereford
Quality defined as 'the standard of something as measured against other things of a similar kind; the degree of excellence of something "an improvement in product quality".
As a Quality Manager, you will lead the process for 'zero defects', you will be joining a business at the top, that leads on its ISO quality systems, .
Skilled in warehouse management and ISO quality systems you will have an excellent supply chain knowledge and proven project management skills.
Evidence of your ability to analyse internal processes, systems and to present to senior level management.
The ability to manage in a style that gets the best out of people, your experience to date in implementing new ways of working through the involvement of people
Advanced use of Microsoft office packages, warehouse systems, auditing, inspecting, stock checks and developing improvements will all be in your career progression as part of your career path.
Key to this role
- The ability to INTERPRET group standards
- Review CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS to meet compliance and expectations;
- Ensure FIT FOR PURPOSE consistent;
- TRAIN & SUPPORT employees
- MONITOR on the PERFORMANCE of the quality system;
- Produce DATA & report on the PERFORMANCE against STANDARDS;
- Work WITH MANAGERS & STAFF to ensure the quality systems is working;
- Advise on CHANGES & IMPLEMENTATION & provides TRAINING, TOOLS & TECHNIQUES TO enable & achieve QUALITY.
- Work with PROCUREMENT to establish quality requirements from EXTERNAL SUPPLIERS;
- MONITOR PERFORMANCE by gathering DATA & produce STATISTICAL REPORTS
Want to be a part of the right company - want to know more, much more then please send your CV t Mark Jones, Senior Recruitment Consultant available to discuss from 8 am to 5.30pm on 01432262266, outside those hours 07411446958.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.