Quality Assurance Manager / Ledbury, Herefordshire / £30,000 to £35,000 pa
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quality Assurance Manager to join our Ledbury based client. Reporting to the Site Director, you will run the quality management system in order to meet customer, regulatory and industry standards. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Implement and manage the quality management system to ensure BRC, customer and other third party certification is met and product quality is upheld
- Leadership of the quality team to include staff mentoring, performance and development discussions
- Final decision maker for products going to the customer
- Set, manage and monitor the quality budget
- Monitor and manager the internal audit schedule
- Food Technology background, ideally to degree level
- At least 3 years experience working for a food manufacturer in a technical/quality team
- Strong literacy, numeric, liaison and negotiation skills
Commutable from Hereford, Gloucester, Newent, Leominster, Worcester.
For more information or to apply, please contact Bonnie Evans on 01432 261444 / 07771 733234 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.