Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Manager / Herefordshire / £40,000 to £45,000 pa
An opportunity has arisen for a QHSE Manager to join our Herefordshire based client, a growing manufacturing business. With the ability to work collaboratively and adapt to different situations and challenges, you will responsible for a wide range of activities in a very rewarding role.
To help demonstrate that you are capable and knowledgeable within this area you will hold a NEBOSH diploma and an IEMA Associate Certificate (or equivalent qualification). A related Internal Auditor ISO 9001 and 14001 certification will heavily support an application for this position.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the performance of Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental activities
- Developing, implementing & maintaining relevant management systems
- Designing & delivering HSE induction and training programs
- Interpret & enforce appropriate legislation
It is also important that the candidate processes the personal skills and attributes which fit into the company and role:
- Excellent organisational and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and investigative skills
- Good team manager
- Ability to influence peers
- Forward thinking to enable system and procedure improvement changes
This would be the ideal position for a manager looking to implement real change and ideas in a valued role for a reputable Herefordshire Business.
Commutable from Hereford, Leominster, Ross-on-Wye, Ledbury, Malvern, Worcester and Gloucester.
For more information or to apply, please contact Bonnie Evans on 01432 261444 / 07771 733234 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.