Are you a quality engineer looking for a new role? We are seeking a skilled and experienced engineering professional to join a dynamic company based in Taunton
As a member of the Quality Team you will be working as part of the team responsible for ensuring the quality and compliance of products and services from contract review through manufacturing, test, dispatch and also in service with the customer. You will facilitate & support the identification & implementation of Customer, Company & Regulatory requirements and ensure correct adherence through internal and external audits.
Other Requirements as follows:
- Mechanical/production engineering qualification (ideally HND level).
- Ability to review & interpret drawings and test reports.
- Ability to generate, review and interpret specifications, work instructions, etc.
- Conversant with the requirements of ISO 9001
- IT user skills, i.e. use of word processors, spreadsheets, databases, requirements planning software, etc
- Working knowledge of MIL STD 883 and/or equivalents.
- Quality systems auditing
Please apply below if you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for the post. Due to the high expected volume of applications for this position we will only respond directly to those applicants whose skills and experience closely match the role requirements.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.