Meridian Business Support is actively recruiting for an experienced Quality Control Inspector/ Supervisor for our client who is a leading paper based products on the outskirts of Merthyr Tydfil
Due to the continued success of this organisation, there is an urgent requirement for a confident and skilled Inspector.
With experience in working in a Quality Control function, you will excel at managing the inspection of a wide ranging product portfolio. Working in harmony with other areas of the business such as production, purchasing and after-sales, you will be responsible for undertaking the following:
- Undertake line checks and audits
- Coordinate and undertake QC measurement/tests
- Update QC database
- Completion of GMP and traceability audits
- Administration of quality control system
- Inspection of 'bought in parts' prior to production
- Writing CAPA reports
- Supplier and customer liaison
With a proven track record within a Quality Control setting, you will possess the following skills:
- Solutions focused
- Self motivated
- Sound communication skills
- Effective decision-making ability
- Ability to implement and lead a process
- Target focused
- Confident in reporting issues and defects
In return you will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to be a valid member of a successful and highly regarded company.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.