Meridian Business Support are seeking a professional Quality Auditor to join our clients B2C team.Do you have attention for detail? Are passionate about representing the clients in the best possible way & motivated to achieve the best from your team? Are you keen to contribute to the success of our business? If you can answer yes to the above, this could be your next job……..
The key focus of the Quality Auditor role is to review and feedback on the quality results for a team of 10-15 agents initially, through listening, coaching, call monitoring and quality improvement plans.
Quality Auditor Responsibilities:
- Monitor calls in line with the agreed process
- Provide one-to-one feedback to agents
- Hold regular call levelling sessions
- Track call Quality Results
- Deliver regular quality related team briefings
- Communicate results to the client and manage expectations
Quality Auditor essential qualities:
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good written communication skills and the ability to use a PC efficiently
- A desire to achieve and maintain high Quality Standards within the department
- The ability to work to deadlines and adapt to changing conditions
- Have confidence in public speaking and addressing teams on a group basis
Quality Auditor Desirable Experience:
- Previous experience of working in Quality Role would be advantageous
- An understanding of the energy market
- This role is for an exceptional team player, with the ability to influence at all levels and substantial experience of working within a call centre environment
The working hours are between 8am and 8pm Monday-Friday (40 hours per week - various shifts so flexibility is required).
Start date: TBC
Job Type: Permanent
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.