This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced administrator to join a Quality Assurance team and work within one of the fastest growing companies in the industry.
Based at my client's head office in Somerset they seek an administrator who is able to assist the Quality Assurance and Quality Control teams with all day to day administration. Working between the production facility, analysis suite and office.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support for the Quality Assurance and Quality Control teams including booking external laboratory tests, inputting results into the laboratory sampling system, maintaining the retained product library and ensuring all samples are returned to the library
- Checking of laboratory and production paperwork
- Producing monthly reports detailing internal audit compliance, non-conformance and complaint raised/close-outs, equipment maintenance and calibration, and SOP/document tracking
- Assisting with data analysis, identifying of trends and reporting on findings
- Administration of the electronic quality management software (Q-Pulse) and ensuring that paper QA manuals are kept up to date
- Maintaining the Asset Register and filing calibration records
- Undertaking all other administration tasks as required by the Quality Assurance and Quality Control teams.
The successful candidate will need to possess the following required skills:
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills including the use of Word, Excel and Outlook to a high level.
Your contribution will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a range of benefits including contributory pension scheme, healthcare, 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays and a childcare voucher scheme.
Working Hours: 8.30am to 5pm
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.