Our Client, a leading drinks manufacturer are looking for a Quality Assurance Operative to complete the following job roles & responsibilities:
Product Testing & Inspection
Conduct physical, microbiological & chemical testing of raw materials & finished product. Complete correct documentation for all analysis and inspections
Monitor production activities and products to ensure compliance to customer specifications and good manufacturing practice
Isolating Non-Conforming Materials
Assist with the control of isolated and non conforming materials and ensure these are clearly labelled, defined and marked accordingly. Seek to obtain a resolution to the goods isolated so that isolated material stock holding can be kept to a minimum
Monitor and advise regarding factory environmental standards and good manufacturing practice via audit and microbiological methods
Laboratory Equipment Calibration
Maintain the calibration status of all laboratory and factory quality equipment critical to the process
Quality Assurance Documentation
To ensure all Laboratory and Quality Assurance documentation is completed satisfactory, countersigned and filed correctly
- To comply with Health and Safety requirements and in the knowledge that their duties will take them into Production areas.
- Ensure safe working practices are employed in the laboratory at all times
- To have a good understanding of the Company Quality and Food Safety Management System and notify the Quality Assurance Manager or Technical Manager of any deviation
- To assist and support the business as required
- To follow all requirements in relation to food safety as defined by the site
- To monitor critical control points effectively if part of role, ensuring escalation of any non conformities
This role is a Temporary to Permanent Role, subject to a successful 3 month placement.
If you would like to be considered for this role please send your CV to: Hereford@meridianbs.co.uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.