Our Client have an exciting opportunity for a QSHE Manager to join our busy and friendly team, based in London. This is an interesting and diverse role with a variety of responsibilities and will provide excellent exposure to all aspects of Quality, Health, Safety and Environment.
You will be field based, covering a defined area, therefore daily travel (with overnight stays) will be essential aspect of the role. As a QSHE expert, it will be crucial for you to work closely with Account Managers and colleagues in the National Operations Centre as well as our clients.
Main Purpose of the role
- Management & Support of Quality, Safety, Health & Environmental for the London and South Region
- Site inspections, audits, training, advice and support to all contracts.
- Key support role in the management team of London and South
- Co-ordination of quality processes and internal auditing.
- Monitoring and reviewing performance in the area of responsibility and active participation in local and central management meetings.
- Contribution to National QSHE Team in the strategic direction and development to review policy, procedures and promote a good safety culture.
- Support in the production of method statements and project/contract safety plans in the respective businesses and the region which includes sub-contractors sign off and responsibility - front end - through to completion.
- Identification of best practice and innovation
Qualifications & Experience
In order to succeed in this role you will need or be working towards a MIOSH Diploma and a minimum two years' experience in a similar role within the Facilities Management or Constructions industries. You will be hard-working and enjoy autonomy, taking ownership and high levels of responsibility together with being committed to your own personal and professional development.
Pension, Private Health Insurance, Life insurance, Private Medical Cover (after 12 months), 25 days holiday, option to buy up to one weeks additional holiday.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.