Do you want to work for a global brand?
Our client who is based near London City Aiport has an exciting opportunity for a Stock Controller to join their team.
You will be responsible for managing all inventory control related activities, execute inventory control measures to ensure the company minimizes stock holding and maximizes stock system and paperwork accuracy.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills:
- Ideally possessing a relevant professional qualification and/or suitable background experience in inventory management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High level interpersonal skills - ability to build successful, mutually beneficial business relationships.
- Communication skills - able to communicate effectively and professionally to people with various levels of knowledge face to face, over the telephone and in writing
- Possess excellent personal organisation and business administration skills in accordance with modern best practice methods
- Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt
- Knowledge of SAP a distinct advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
This is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £20,000 - £27,000 (DOE) per annum, plus bonus.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01722 328038 to find out more details.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.