£7.20 per hour
The role of the Purchasing Administrator will be to update and maintain the contract and product database, and also to process purchase orders.
The main responsibilities of this role are to:
- Maintain and update contract database and product catalogue.
- Maintain price updates from supplier quotes
- Assist the accounts payable team with invoice queries by liaising with suppliers and internal departments
- Purchase order management; including completion of expired purchase orders and placing new purchase orders with suppliers where required
- Handle queries via telephone, post and email from suppliers and internal departments
Knowledge of Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook is desirable.
If you have any questions about this role, please call Clare at Meridian on: 01782 272400
To apply for this role, please email your CV to: email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.