Are you a positive and motivated individual with experience in Finance Administration (ideally Purchase Ledger) or have a good head for figures and a keen interest in moving from a detail-orientated Administration position into a Finance department? Perhaps you have studied or are studying for a Finance-related qualification and are keen to now gain some commercial experience?
If any of the above apply, the role of Purchase Ledger Co-ordinator could prove a great next step for you.
Working for a Global firm with an outstanding record of delivery and growth, you will be part of a collaborative business who offer competitive remuneration and an excellent working environment.
The ideal candidate for the role of Purchase Ledger Co-ordinator will have excellent communication skills, high levels of attention to detail and the ability to take responsibility and work on their own initiative, as well as to be a pro-active team member, commited to the effective running of the department.
You will be organised, able to multi-task and work effectively to deadlines, in support of the business. Your flexible nature will see you happy to help out where you can and approach tasks with enthusiasm and positivity.
As Purchase Ledger Co-ordinator, you will work within the Purchase Ledger Team and process supplier invoices for payment.
Main responsibilities include:
- Receive, check and code supplier invoices prior to authorisation.
- Process Staff expenses.
- Reconcile supplier statements.
- Deal with supplier queries.
- Post invoices on accounting system.
- Receive and file purchase orders.
- Assist in reconciliation of purchase ledger and month end.
- Ensure all invoices are processed and entered in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Other ad - hoc duties as required.
- Minimum of GCE O'level, CSE 1 or GCSE A-C grade in English & Mathematics
- Experience in a Purchase Ledger or Finance Environment is advantageous, but not essential
- Good I.T skills, including a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Accurate data entry skills and high levels of numeracy
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.