£14,000 - £17,000 per annum
Stoke on Trent
To maintain an efficient purchase ordering system and maintain purchase ledger records. To assist with maintenance of the sales ledger.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Processing all Company orders
- Registering delivery notes and invoices on to the purchasing system for matching
- Obtaining approval for invoices and posting to the purchase ledger
- Liaising with suppliers
- List all incoming sales ledger cheques ready for daily banking and post receipts to the sales ledger
- Assist Sales Ledger Supervisor with chase letters for UK and USA customers
- Provide support/information to departmental managers relating to suppliers/materials etc
- Ensure all documentation is properly filed
- Cover or assist with wages gross to net and records as required.
The ideal person for this role will have proven Purchase Ledger experience, knowledge with Microsoft systems, be pro active and organised.
If you have any questions about this role, please call Clare at Meridian on: 01782 272400
To Apply for this role, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.