Meridian are excited to announce we are recruiting for a full time Psychologist Clinical Lead role on behalf of our client based in Bristol, Westbury Upon Trym.
Our Client provide rehabilitation services and case management support to injured people following work, motor or public related accidents. Injuries range form minor to catastrophic. The multi disciplinary team of case managers will assess the needs of the injured person and coordinate all of their care needs as well as assist returning to work and restoration of quality of life.
We are seeking a clinical psychologist to over see clinical governance, audit and ensure best practice process of the treatment and management of psychological cases across our range of services.
- Expertise in assessment of and delivery of care requirements for people with complex psycho social and metal health conditions, including complex trauma
- Excellent knowledge of NICE guidelines in delivering best care to people with metal health conditions
- Offer consultation, education and training to clinical case management and occupational health staff (multi disciplinary)
- Offer consultation, education and training to non clinical team who manage our treatment network
- Oversee clinical governance of psychological treatment provision through out treatment network.
- Conduct audit and service development
- Risk and quality management
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
The candidate should have a qualification in clinical psychology and extensive post graduate experience in the provision of treatment. They should also be able to produce at least 2 references.
Access to medical advisory board for expert guidance/ support when needed
Support to continue relevant CPD activities to maintain skills
25 days annual leave
Private health insurance and pension contributions
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.