Do you have a minimum of 3 years block management experience? We are looking for a Property Manager based at a successful property management company in Croydon where you will be responsible for providing a professional, customer focused management service to Residential Management Companies.
Responsibilities as a Property Manager:
- Provide a first class service to home owners ensuring excellent customer care
- Provide advice and support to home owners on a variety of housing related issues including arrears, sales and lease/covenant conditions
- Provide advice and support for residents in the case of low level anti-social behaviour and where further legal action is required.
- Visit each scheme on a (minimum of) 6 monthly basis to check the condition, meet with residents and ensure satisfactory provision of management services.
- Facilitate Health & Safety Assessments of the communal areas and oversee the completion of works to minimise risk.
- Monitor performance of service contractors and liaise with the contract manager where the required standards are not met.
- Assist with producing annual scheme budgets in line with the lease requirements and monitor spend on a monthly basis in conjunction with the finance team and the company directors
- Assist with producing annual accounts in line with lease requirements in conjunction with the finance team
- To undertake leaseholder consultation in line with Section 20 consultation as required
- Attend regular meetings with company directors, providing the relevant reports and producing minutes as required.
- Organise, attend and document individual company AGMs in conjunction with the company directors as required.
- Monitor service charge accounts and take appropriate action in line with arrears procedure to achieve set targets
- Monitor repairs activity and liaise with contractors as required
- Ensure all potential insurance claims are pursued and maximise income from the avenue.
- Keep up to date with legislation and ensure that the relevant notices are properly served to leaseholders and freeholders as required
- Maintain up to date and accessible records in all areas including using computer systems and data bases as well as existing systems and provide information and reports upon request.
Requirements of a Property Manager:
- IRRM qualification ideal
- Minimum 3 years block management experience
- Full driving license and car owner
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Strong skills in MS Office
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.