Property executives - SIPP / SSAS
Reporting to the Team leader, this is a challenging and varied role which provides the opportunity to use discretionary behaviour. Working as part of a small team undertaking a variety of property administration tasks.
Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with both internal and external Third Parties and acting as designated point of contact in relation to a portfolio of properties, taking full ownership for managing work volumes and priorities and to produce work of the highest standards.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Liaise with the client, financial adviser, lender, solicitors and managing agent as needed, on all aspects of the property purchase, management or sale, providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Deal with general property enquiries & provide accurate information to Members/IFAs on all aspects of SIPP/SSAS Property.
- Follow all standard procedures and policies to ensure the property transactions are conducted within HMRC regulations and internal risk policies.
- Oversee the property once the purchase has completed and whilst the client owns it, liaising with our property managers and ultimately managing the sale of the property.
- Liaise with other teams in the company and our own in house legal team.
- Keep up to date with HM Revenue & Customs rules governing property purchase and ownership through a SIPP/SSAS and changes in legislation
- Make clear and concise telephone and file notes and to write both standard and non standard letters in a clear, concise and grammatically correct manner
- To provide exceptional customer service
- Working within the defined company policies and procedures as well as the Risk and Governance framework
- Act with professionalism and integrity in all contact with colleagues, members and 3rd parties
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High standard of work, accurate record keeping and attention to detail
- Good numerical skills
- A team player and able to work independently using your initiative
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- An understanding of the types of legal documentation involved in purchasing, selling and managing a property would be an advantage.
Please send your most recent CV today as we are interviewing immediately.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.