Project Sales Coordinator
£16,000 to £18,000 per annum
Newcastle under Lyme, ST5
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a sales closing professional to join the Project Sales Coordination team.
The main duties of this role will be:
- Working with the public and private sectors, including local authorities, the education sector, architects and contractors
- Contact clients to discuss the progression of construction projects that the company have been invited to submit quotations for
- Recognising sales opportunities and the closing of sales
- Update project notes using the CRM system
- Providing technical and sales advice to customers by telephone
- Negotiate to ensure the best deal for customers and the company
- Generate appointments for Area Sales Manager
The ideal candidate for this role will preferably have sales experience, strong negotiation and closing skills. Ideally this person will have excellent organisation and time management skills, and attention to detail.
If you have any questions about this role please call Clare at Meridian on: 01782 272400
To Apply for this role, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.