Covering London and the South East this regional office of a major UK and International contractor has become the dominant market leader in the civil engineering arena. Covering projects from Highways, Water, Rail and Infrastructure they are leading the way these schemes that range from £5 million to £500 million. With succession management at the fore front of their recruitment drive there is a serious need to increase the already very successful regional commercial team.
Position: Project Quantity Surveyor
Location: London/South East
Package: Negotiable Salary, Car/Car Allowance, Bonus, Pension
- Maintain effective communications throughout the Contract team.
- Advise on project needs to ensure adequate commercial support is provided.
- Provide input to staff performance and development reviews and management of the commercial training programme.
- Deliver commercial training.
- Attend QES meetings.
- Attend Commercial forums.
- Provide input to project start-up and close-out meetings.
- Assist in drafting and promote usage of business processes.
- Assist in roll out & support application of commercial processes.
- Undertake audits and provide feedback.
- Provide commercial input to contacts with client's representatives.
- Provide Commercial advice to the site team.
- Provide commercial input to project strategy.
- Implement actions and agreed strategy from all commercial discussions / reviews.
- Ensure the production of timely and accurate monthly cost and value reports, quarterly forecasts and cash-flow information. * Ensure the timely production and presentation of adequate levels of applications for payment.
- Provide input to risk profiling and management on projects.
- Produce and negotiate insurance claims with insurer's representatives.
- Manage / carry out regular materials reconciliations.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.