One of our prestigious clients are in the process of recruiting for a Project Planner to join their team on an ongoing temporary basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, monitoring, and analysing the Integrated Master Schedule and internal/external reporting of schedule performance. This is done on Microsoft Project, so prior experience is essential.
Key Duties will include:
- Ensure a consistent integration between Control Account Plans, Milestone Plan and Subcontract Plans
- Definition, control and monthly release of Integrated Master Schedule
- Support bid and tendering processes, including gathering and compiling data to facilitate the effective development of bids
- Control changes to programme Scope, Schedule and Cost using appropriate baseline control procedures
- Undertake Risk analysis based on current performance data, identify any conflicts or risks to the appropriate Task owners and prepare corrective action options for review and adoption by the Task owner
- Review of Quantitative Risk Analysis of the evolving programme to amend/adjust the deterministic schedules
The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to undertake ordered and logical thinking whilst problem solving through root cause analysis
- A strong team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge, including Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.