On behalf of their esteemed engineering client Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for an experienced PROJECT PLANNER to be based at their site in West Lothian. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established organisation who are on the verge of massive growth.
Key essentials :-
- Degree or HND qualified - mechanical or electrical
- Competent in MS Excel
- Experience of MSProject and/or P6 Primavera planning software
- Understanding of NEC form of contract
Main duties :-
- Management and ownership of updating of multiple project and tender programmes
- Provide support to Project Manager and Engineer
- Production of project programmes using MSProject at both tender and delivery stages
- Updating of project programmes including visiting sites to assess progress and communicating with the project teams to seek the correct information
- Driving the project programme by communicating with site, procurement and the project team
- Production of material schedules in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist in expediting subcontractors and suppliers to maintain programme delivery
- Cash flow production
- Identify risks and opportunities in relation to the project programme
If you are interested in the above position then please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ross McEwan on 0141 285 7905 for further details.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.