One of our prestigious clients are in the process of recruiting for a Project Officer to join their team on a 12 month maternity cover contract.
To provide support to the Manager for the complete life cycle of the project from the contract launch phase through to delivery of the contracted requirements with specific responsibilities for the following key activities:
- Booking in and tracking parts once delivered
- Carrying out the monthly reporting
- Managing the risk and updating the risk register
- Advising of the assessment of risk
- Coding risk
- Carrying out weekly/monthly meetings and chasing actions
- Presenting to Senior level management using Microsoft Powerpoint
This role will be working 37 hours Monday - Friday.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to undertake ordered and logical thinking whilst problem solving through root cause analysis
- A strong team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge, including Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Risk management experience would be highly advantageous
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.