On behalf of one of their major clients Meridian Business Support are currently on the market for a Project Manager/Engineer. This is an outstanding opportunity to be part of an exciting and forward thinking organisation who is very much at the forefront of their Industry.
- Project Management - to make sure all the project proposals are analysed, then provide project implementation to the highest available standards within budget and time frame. Job Sizes from £10k - £500k
- Responsible for the complete project including sourcing and buying materials and the Procurement process
- Expediting Projects - Ensure Clients Project deadlines are met with regards to Fabrication Packages.
- Strong track record of managing and delivering projects
- Comprehensive engineering experience with relevant engineering degree / qualifications
- Heavy/Medium Fabrication Experience
- Strong team leader and management skills
- Strong ability to manage timescales and budgets
- Estimating Experience would be an advantage
- Competent in Excel, Word, Project, AutoCad and/or Tekla. Experience with StuMis would be beneficial
Salary depending on experience
If you are interested in the above role then if you can send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Leigh Ellis for further details
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.