I am looking for a strong Project Manager to support in identifying and agreeing innovative solutions to improve customer experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced project manager to work for a large, well-regarded and sought after organisation in Exeter.
You will be responsible for the financial management of projects, engage with business teams to ensure that work is delivered within agreed timescales. You will define and monitor plans for delivery including task management, resource allocation and financial management
To be considered for this role you must be PRINCE2 qualified to Practitioner and have proven leadership skills in a customer service or debt prevention role. You must also have proven experience of project work and change management techniques
Specifically focusing on Billing and Debt Prevention work with the business to identify and agree innovative solutions to improve customer experience measured through SIM and cash improvements. This will include mapping current work processes and the development of new ones that support the objective of the programme, ensuring that any new technologies to support the new processes meets the relevant strategy.
- Educated to degree level standard or able to demonstrate working to degree level
- PRINCE2 qualified to Practioner
- Able to demonstrate working to PRINCE2 Foundation
- Proven leadership experience in a customer service and debt prevention environment is essential for this role.
- Proven experience of change management techniques enabling and managing change through people, processes and technology.
- Proven experience of project work
- Experienced in the production and delivery of training and coaching techniques.
- Experienced in the design and application of performance measures.
- Background of Customer Service or Operational working environments.
- Effective communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to constructively challenge,
For more information call Mags Rendle ASAP on 01392 423301
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.